Who can guess what this is a photo of?
.
Anyone? Anyone?
.
No, our puppy didn't sink his teeth into a rabbit.
.
I could have a grand old contest on my hands here, and I bet nobody would guess, but I'm impatient. I just have to tell.
.
First, you take a "hot dog on a stick"...
.
Then you rub it in your hands until it suddenly explodes, and transforms into cotton candy...
.
We went to Chester that day to do some sledding, but ended up playing with cattails half the day.
.
Ah, the joys of discovery.
5 comments:
That's cool. I would have never guessed that.
You know...I was going to guess a fox tail when I looked closely at it. Tricky. I stared for a while. But I'm a plant person.
Super cool!
Cindy -- response to your question on my blog -- we own a metal manufacturing shop -- basically we make stuff out of steel. We are at the bottom of the mfg food chain. We have made stuff like rock climbing walls (the main stuctural part...not the facia stuff), trailers, pellet & wood burning stoves, jeep parts, gates, you name it...!
How awesome! I never would have guessed. (Not much experience with cattails).I thought it might be a boot scraper gone luxury.
WOW! My kids would be in HEAVEN. Can you fedex them to me???
Post a Comment