Sunday, December 19, 2010

57% of the Smiths

We haven't had a family photo for a while. I wanted to get one this holiday season but I don't think it's gonna happen... so today before church amidst all the rush, I decided to grab whoever I could get...

Chris was in church meetings, Sierra was still in the shower, and Solei refused to be in the scene, so she snapped the photo for us.


So, this is 57% of our family, wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

HA!! That is soooo true. What is a family photo? Well, the 57% of you look great! I hope you are doing well in Michigan.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Funny,
I love seeing the 57% of you that are there.
Good picture taking Solei
Pam

Grapefruit said...

Cindy, you look GREAT! I can't believe you have five kids. You look beautiful!!!