This morning Chris looked out the window just in time to stop the dogs from eating the Easter bunny... or at least a good imposter of one. Apparently they had discovered a rabbits den under some bushes and were doing a good job of digging the poor things out of house and home. We told the kids that the dogs were chasing the Easter Bunny but he got away, so I guess we can still expect more egg deliveries in future years.
I figured I would take advantage of the photo op that Easter presents. The kids may look like angels in some of these, but in others you get a peek at their true selves... :)
1 comment:
These pictures are awesome.
I can't believe how much Ella is growing up. I especially love the pictures of her and Taron together.
They look like buddies.
Looks very green and pretty around your place.
Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment