I can move my arm again! I "injured" my shoulder a while ago from washing my hair too carelessly (yes it sounds strange, my shoulder joint gets stuck a lot and I usually put my arm down carefully, but this time I just let it drop and it messed something up) and for the past week or so I've lived with my arm pretty much pinned to my side, too painful to lift more than a few inches. I've been extra careful though and I finally feel like it's back to its good old self.
Not that anyone cares to read about this, but I thought it might be a good idea to keep track of when stuff like this happens, for my own personal records. Since I don't keep a personal journal anymore, I guess y'all get to read about my latest aches and pains... enjoy!
2 comments:
Sheesh Cindy thats no fun.
What a strange injury. I glad to hear that it is on the mend.
:-)
Pam
You and my mom could share a hospital room and a surgeon, sounds like!
Post a Comment