Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's about time... which I haven't had much of lately

Hello again, it's been a while since I've posted photos on here, but the last few weeks whenever we opened our scriptures to a random page it was always talking about keeping a record, and I thought, "I guess I better catch up on that blog."
I still don't have much time to make it cute and fun, so this is just the bare basics here.  Photos, photos, and more photos.  Since they are worth a thousand words each, I'm hoping that counts for something.  Sorry about the sideways ones, this site seems to do crazy things sometimes and I don't know how to fix that.
When you get to the bottom of the page you can click the "Older Posts" button to see the rest, there are a lot from our visit to Utah on here too.

1 comment:

Blue Eyes said...

Love your cute titles and your sense of humor in your blogs. Glad to see you are getting back to blogging. It is a great way to journal, as you say, and we can connect with you a bit. One of my favorite memories of this summer was seeing your family and photographing them. Got to know the kids personalities (hard to hide that from a photographer).
Hope your R.A. is being controlled. It is hard not to do the things you love-- or need to do for your family. I sure have some empathy for you now!
Loved your poem "All Washed Up." You have a great talent there.