Friday, September 25, 2009

Big Day

Taron finally got to start kindergarten this year. He had been anticipating it ever since he turned five last October and people started telling him he was old enough to go to school. He couldn't understand why he had to wait so long.

The morning of the first day my camera was nowhere to be found but luckily my phone has a camera, so although these aren't the best quality, they are all I've got.




4 comments:

Fairy Godmother said...

Big moments in a child's life, that is for sure! I'm assuming you are just now posting his picture, but he couldn't have JUST started...we started 5 weeks ago, at least, maybe 6? Right??? I still long for the days when we started after Labor Day, the way it should be.

Cindy Smith said...

They started on the 10th of September, a few weeks ago.
One of the things I love here is that it has a laid back old fashioned feel, not the rat race life. This part of the country is behind in a lot of things like technology and fashion. When I went to the middle school the first day -- when you'd usually expect everyone to be in their best attire -- I noticed that most of the kids were just wearing old jeans and worn-out tshirts that looked like something you'd find for 25 cents at a yard sale, and felt kinda silly for bothering so much over their first-day outfits. It was fun shopping though.

Me, Myself and I said...

YEAH TARON!! I am SO excited for you! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE school!!! HAVE FUN and WORK HARD!!!

Debbie Hadley said...

Is Taron really that old already? It's always bitter sweet to send another one off to school. I hope he loves it! Is it all day Kindergarten?