Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Big One

The largest mall in America... who would have thought you would find it in Minnesota?
Imagine an indoor theme park with 24 rides, including roller coasters, ferris wheel, carousel, log ride, and just about anything else you find at a normal theme park. All crammed in one huge space.
And a few feet away from that is the Lego store, with over 90 full size lego creations, one reaching three stories tall.
I think I was more fascinated than the kids. To them, anything is possible, even expected. They've seen it all. I just marvel.


3 comments:

Fairy Godmother said...

My son is working on LEGO's right now! He loves them and so do it! I can see his little brain at work.

I've heard about that mall -- that is crazy. It is a marvel. Who in the world thinks these things are possible? I guess they are just really smart big kids!

Liz said...

Wow--I don't know if I would be able to get my family to leave such a place! I suppose if you're going to have an indoor mall, it'd better be where the weather gets pretty wet and cold, right? :)

Chris 'n Leah said...

Hello Cindy! It's Leah Jensen from the Bettendorf Ward. I just ran into your blog off of Tammy Finch's blog. It is so much fun to see how well your family is doing. Everyone looks great!

What a wonderful family you have. It's great to keep in touch through the great big world of the blog. :)

PS-Oh ya, and what a GREAT family vacation. I am going to have to tuck that one into the back of my mind for later!