I'm finally getting around to posting the rest of our Minneapolis vacation, we went to an amusement park (Valley Fair) on Saturday. Caden, Sierra and Solei were all tall enough to ride the big roller coasters but Taron and Ella had to stick with the kiddie rides still.
There was a Foam Ball Factory that was loud but fun, here's a video...
Although we had to endure lots of long lines and outrageous food prices we had a great time.
That looks super fun. And I know the kids LOVE it! But I was just thinking...wow, five children. That had to be expensive! It goes quickly. Thankfully, we have the memories that last longer than the money does...that's what makes it worth it. I'm SO ready for a vacation reading about everyone else's lately! Good for you guys. Hope you have more coming soon!
2 comments:
That looks super fun. And I know the kids LOVE it! But I was just thinking...wow, five children. That had to be expensive! It goes quickly. Thankfully, we have the memories that last longer than the money does...that's what makes it worth it. I'm SO ready for a vacation reading about everyone else's lately! Good for you guys. Hope you have more coming soon!
K that foam ball factory looks like just about one of the most fun things I've ever seen!
I wanna play there!
Pam
Post a Comment