Sunday, October 11, 2009

Side Notes

Once in a while I like to waste time on something totally nonproductive but a bit brain stimulating... Puzzles and riddles mostly, with an occasional theory of some sort. I've created an alter-ego blog where I can post some of my brain ramblings, and you can check it out here:

http://www.dyslexicfish.blogspot.com/

If you figure out the answers to my puzzles, post them in the comment box and maybe I'll give out a prize or two.

And if you want to try to stump me with a riddle, "scrambled egg", or cryptogram of your own, I'd love to take a shot at it...

2 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

You are so clever, I love it.
I'll have to spend some time thinking some of those things over, I swear pregnancy kills brain cells, I need a few good riddles to try to wrap my mind around.
:-)
Pam

Liz said...

I love how you have this interest. I need to remember to tell Nate about it. He would probably be greatly intrigued. If I can just hold that thought in my brain until he gets home...