Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Woman's Best Friend

Sometimes my kids disappoint me. How could you NOT want to take advantage of a Sunday walk in the woods? Fortunately we have a dog to keep me company.

I know I've posted a lot of photos from Seven Bridges Road, but it's just the closest place for a Sunday drive, plus, I hadn't been there in fall, so please bear with me on this one...








4 comments:

Leah said...

That is SO beautiful. I just love fall. What an amazing variety of colors you captured. Makes me want to go build a fire, have smores, and enjoy the beauty of the earth.

PS-I would have gone with you :)

Fairy Godmother said...

so simply stunning...its remarkable you live so close to such beauty. it truly is outstanding. thank you for sharing your fall with us...ours doesn't come close to that!

Liz said...

WOW! Bear with you? I wish I were WITH you. I'd love to take a walk in those leaves. Don't you love how the Lord painted the world in seasons?
Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Hadley said...

I could never get sick of pictures like these. So beautiful!