Friday, October 30, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I came across a crumpled up piece of paper and when I opened it up, this is what I saw. It is obviously Ella's handiwork. Can you guess who the characters are? Here's a hint: The structure in the middle is probably someone's house...


Not bad for a three year old, although I may be a bit biased...

4 comments:

Fairy Godmother said...

I don't know who it is -- but that is some seriously good artwork for a 3 year old! Holy Cow! The apple does not fall far from the tree.

And PS -- if that were a close up of our family -- you would see the aging, trust me!!! But thanks for the compliment...I'll take it!

Liz said...

It reminds me of Monsters, Inc. Am I close? This 3 year old got some art genes from her mommy, I think... Darling!

Debbie Hadley said...

I think the title of this post says it all.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

You got an amazing little artist on your hands, but I can't say that any of us are too surprised with you as her mom.
Love it,
Pam