A few Saturdays ago we went to help some friends tear down their roof, and thought it would be a good chance to get the kids involved in some service. A few of the kids actually ventured onto the roof...

While the rest of us stayed on the ground.

I was really impressed at how hard Solei was working, it wasn't easy picking up all the scraps from the ground. We worked all morning and we still didn't get it all done! After that, I am so glad we won't be needing a new roof anytime soon!
2 comments:
Posts like these make me glad I live in a new house. I can look forward to putting that stuff off for a long time! Ugh. So much work. You are kind people and your kids are hard workers!
Everyone needs some friends like you! What a great experience for your kids.
Post a Comment