Sunday, November 1, 2009

Learn a Trick, Get a Treat...

Just when I thought we were done potty training...

Halloween brought more than pillow cases full of candy, Chris found this little guy online and drove all the way up to Hibbing to pick him up.

He is a purebred lab, pick of the litter. So far, things are going well, he didn't destroy the garage while we were at church, and seems to learn quickly. Kina is a little jealous, but hopefully that will wear off over time.

We are having a bit of contention over his name... some are set on "Cody" but others want the name "Bo", so I am asking for advice. Which do you think he looks like?



6 comments:

Fairy Godmother said...

So cute, but I don't envy the work ahead. You seem like dog lovers...so it all works. Also, sounds like you like "real" names, but I think he looks like "licorice". I LOVE black licorice!

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm leaning towards Cody, just b/c I think it sounds cute with Kina, but Bo would work too. I just can't believe you got another dog!

Me, Myself and I said...

YIPEE!! Can't even STAND how cute he is! It just HAS to be BO! He's black and looks like a BO!! If he was mine his name would be Jasper.......he looks like a Jasper! SERIOUSLY!! LOVE HIM and just ENJOY the heck out of him!! And sorry to tell you - but once he gets used to being "home" he will find his naughty-ness!!

Leslie said...

I vote for Bo.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Congrats!
Dan will be jealous.
He is Darling,
I Love Bo.
:-)
Pam

How-Dog said...

Awesome dog! I think you should name him Colt.