Looks like fun to me! Isn't it hard to watch them grow up so fast! I'm struggling with Hayden as he is my youngest. I just want to freeze time. PS Love your floors. Beauty-ful!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARON! We love you! I hope you are all feeling better.
How can he be six? Wow. So cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Chris' little boy pictures.
Happy Birthday Ter-Bear!!!!!!Hope it was awesome!Love you kid,Pam
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like fun to me! Isn't it hard to watch them grow up so fast! I'm struggling with Hayden as he is my youngest. I just want to freeze time.
PS Love your floors. Beauty-ful!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARON! We love you! I hope you are all feeling better.
How can he be six? Wow. So cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Chris' little boy pictures.
Happy Birthday Ter-Bear!!!!!!
Hope it was awesome!
Love you kid,
Pam
Post a Comment