Somehow I missed photos on Halloween before the kids headed out (it was a little hectic), but I snagged a few at the ward Halloween party. I was busy painting pumpkins and rainbows on kids' faces so Solei and her friend took charge of the camera work for me.
Taron was Darth Vader but with no masks allowed, he might as well have been dracula..

Pinata time!

Zombie bridesmaid Sierra and friends...

Everyone wanted a pumpkin on their face, which made my job easy...

The young women ran the haunted house and it was a hit.

Caden giving light saber lessons, or something...

The two Cinderellas...
3 comments:
Hayden could join him in giving the light saber lessons! Looks like good fun was had by all.
So fun! I'm not surprised you were the one assigned to paint faces.
Cute pictures,
I love how Caden looks like he has a captive audience. Ella is getting so big, it makes me a little sad, but she is darling.
Pam
Post a Comment