I've never managed to get a good photo of the school Christmas concerts, the lighting is never very good and things always turn out grainy and blurry. This year is no different, but here are my attempts...
Taron is in the middle with the big smile..

Caden is in front in red...again, quality is pretty poor...

Most of the music was Christmas related but they threw in a bunch of other stuff too, I guess they have to be somewhat PC these days...
4 comments:
We just went to Megan's Christmas program at her school and none of my pics turned out either! Oh well...we were in the back row anyway.
And as for the Betty Crocker cake...I guess I'll let it slide...
I second that! It's always too dark. I'm at the 1st grade production of Polar Express tomorrow morning! Hayden will be the elf hiding behind anyone he can. At least yours have the big ole smile!
What is it with school program pictures? I have the same problem. Either someone's head is in the way, or the picture is dark and blurry. At least we try, right?
Blurry pictures are better then no pictures/memories.
School programs are so dang cute, I always get a little choked up watching kids perform.
Love Taron's smile!
Pam
Post a Comment