I usually don't like to posts my problems on this blog, it should be a place for happy things. But I need help and figured this would be a good spot to ask for it.
I've been having problems with my hands lately, and it isn't going well. Even little things like steering the car or hanging up clothes are starting to hurt, especially in the mornings. I've been told by a few people that it sounds like rheumatoid arthritis, and after a little googling, I think they may be right.
That's not good.
I use my hands for everything, from washing dishes to wakeboarding...from playing piano to painting a picture... from buttoning a blouse to baking bread... well, you get the idea.
A pharmacist friend told me what to expect with the arthritis medicines and it scares me. I don't want to go on medication, I'm one of those who would rather live with a headache than take something for it...
Sooo...I am asking for advice. If anyone out there knows of any success with natural remedies for arthritis...please tell me! I have started taking the Reliv Arthaffect so we will see how that goes... I hope it works, because it sure tastes awful! But I am getting desperate.
I could also probably use a few prayers, so if you have any extra, could you please throw a few my way?
Thanks everyone, and I apologize for losing my grip lately...just don't ask me to hold any ming vases in the near future. :)
5 comments:
Cindy, I have had that very same problem with the same concerns as you. I asked my doctor about it. I was also having numbness in my arm and hand along with the losing grip. He told me it was probably an ulnar neuropathy. A nerve in my arm was getting squished by my elbow. He said I should be careful about sleeping on that arm, resting on chairs and things. Just try to keep pressure off it. It really has helped. He also told me that if it kept happening there was a nerve test they could send me to a specialist to do. Losing your grip is one of the most common symptoms of this. You should ask your doctor, and read up on it. I am sorry this is happening to you. I know how freaked out I was. Take care.
Cindy, that is so scary! It's easy to take a healthy body for granted until something goes wrong. You should at least go to the doctor and get his opinion. We will keep you in our prayers.
Cindy,
My chiropractor helped me with some weakness in my grip, numbness, and carpal tunnel, by adjusting my fingers and wrists. A similar adjustment might help you, depending on what the problem really is. I hope you get better soon!
Cindy, I just happened to read your blogs tonight and saw this. Try 2 scoops Classic, 1 scoop fibrestore, 3/4 scoop Innergize, and 1 scoop Arthaffect twice a day. It sounds like you are experiencing some nerve issues and that means lots of B complex vitamins, which Classic has in abundance. The Arthaffect has 4 anti-inflammatories which will help decrease the swelling inside as well as other results. The Innergize will hydrate the joints of the fingers and elbows (or the body, in other words) The fibrestore always helps with joint issues, too. You must be faithful, and you will see improvement and perhaps 90% improvement as you continue. Please do it religiously and you will see changes.
A chiropractor can help sometimes, but you are dealing with nerve issues which need nutritional support to support the healing. I have seen this a number of times.
I knew my mom would get to you...she always does. Hope it works out and heals vs the alternative. You are in our prayers. XO.
Post a Comment