Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas this year, we even got our tree up and decorated before mid-December this time! We made cookies, decorated a gingerbread house, and had our usual Christmas Eve tradition of reading the Christmas story from the Bible and opening one present -- always pajamas.

Christmas morning the kids found their stockings full of goodies in their rooms (which buys Chris and I a few more minutes of sleep time) and then we headed downstairs to see what Santa brought.

Solei discovered a new trombone case and snatched it up right away, hugging it with a big smile on her face. It took a minute for me to realize she didn't know there was actually a trombone in the case also, and I told her to look inside. She was ecstatic.

Sierra was excited for her new camera, Caden and Taron for their Nerf guns, and Ella was more enthralled with her new Pillow Pet than the dollhouse it took Santa 4 hours to set up.

Chris got a new blue ray player, and I got a trip to Utah to visit family and friends for a much-needed break. Best present ever! Thanks, hon.


1 comment:

Fairy Godmother said...

Cindy -- I haven't checked your blog out for FAR too long! We have the same tradition, PJ's Christmas Eve. So fun. And what a GREAT gift from your hubby!