Behind our next-door neighbors house are some pretty decent sledding hills, so we grabbed our 'boggans and headed out to play.
A few weeks ago I was hardly able to walk, but now, thanks to many prayers and modern medicine, I can get out with my kids again and play in the snow like the good ol' days. I can even run again (I discovered this while trying to catch a connecting flight in Memphis on New Years Eve -- I didn't make it, and spent that night in an airport hotel). This day was such a treat for me, to do something I once thought would never be possible again.
So once again, here are some photos of us playing in the snow. This is Ella and her "twin" who lives next door... Ella is in the purple...
Caden posing with his sled...
And here's my little daredevil Taron, braving the jumps...
I think I'm finally at peace with winter again... as long as we can get in a few days like this.
3 comments:
How fun to have a sledding hill close by!
With trials comes renewed appreciation for the simple things. SOOOOO happy for you that you were able to enjoy it!
With trials comes renewed appreciation for the simple things. SOOOOO happy for you that you were able to enjoy it!
Post a Comment