.
There were some wooded areas by my home in Redding where we would ride our bikes, but they weren't the lush thick forests like we have here. I feel like I am living in one of those Serendipity storybooks from my childhood, except there are no princesses and unicorns to play with. There are plenty of bunnies, squirrels, deer, and colorful birds though.
.
I think the animals are adapting to having us here, a few days ago I threw some leftover bread out the back door and made this little bunny very happy...
.
The only downside here is the cold, I've never liked the cold -- unless I had a snowboard on my feet. The other day it felt warm though, warm enough to make me sweat-- I even took my hoodie off and tied it around my waist. When I got in the car, the temperature said 58 degrees! 10 years ago anything less than 80 was freezing to me, and here I was sweating at 58!
I guess wild animals aren't the only ones who adapt to their environment!
2 comments:
Still sounds cold to me, but I guess cold is relative,
funny how people can adjust.
love the bunny!
Pam
My Cassie and you are SO much alike! Amazing imaginations and a pure love for nature! BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment