Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ladies Night, and Morning...

Belly dancing, dining at Green Mill, karaoke, pedicures....what do all these have in common? Go ahead, guess....

Well, 10 days ago, I had never done any of these, but in 24 hours time I did them all! Along with a dozen other ladies...


Sandy Bacon is the ultimate hostess, and when she invites you to a party, you know it's gonna be good. When she asked if I'd come to her sleepover, I was definitely in! Unfortunately after dinner, my tummy wasn't, and all through the karaoke session I was hurting something fierce, so I decided to sleep at home and join the group the next morning for the pedicures.

And once again, I am borrowing some photos...my video camera just doesn't cut the cake when it comes to still photos, and it's just so easy to copy and paste from a friend on facebook... Thanks Elsie for these...




2 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

How fun, sorry your tummy wasn't feeling well. But you probably slept better in your own bed anyway.
I'm so glad that there are some fun friends to hang out with.
Pam

Leslie said...

I can see eating out, pedicures, and even karaoke.....but I want to hear more about the belly dancing!