Since our boat was in the shop and the weather was dreary, we changed our plans for Saturday and went golfing. It was my first time on a real course and some of the kids came too.
We rented a few golf carts because little legs get tired fast.

I think driving the cart was more fun than the golfing for some of the kids...


Chris was our instructor, we learned fast that it's not as easy as it looks...


Since the weather was bad, we almost had the course all to ourselves, but not quite...

So another hobby has been added to our list. Thanks for the fun time, Chris!
3 comments:
I've never been on a real golf course, but that looks like a fun day out.
Thanks for sharing
Pam
SO much fun! I love that you incorporated Chris' hobby into family fun! Maybe Cassie and I should give Basketball a go!!!
Golf is hard! Lindsay did a golf camp this summer. That is one sport I'd LOVE for our family to get involved in. You can grow old with it...unlike some others that have fallen by the wayside with injuries. Plus, I love the nature that sneaks in on the golf course. Looks like a fun day to me!
Post a Comment