What would the last 4 years have been like without our Ella? I just can't imagine. She has been such a joy to our family; her eager smile, squishy hugs and abundant kisses brighten every day.
Don't think I've ever met a sweeter little girl than your Ella. Wish we could see you guys more often than once a year. I'm glad that Chris and Brendan enjoy their texts back and forth to each other. Their relationship means so much to me.
4 comments:
Wow,
It's hard to believe your baby is 4!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ella!
Loves,
Pam
Ahhh. Birthdays are wonderful. You get to reflect on all the great things that child brings to a family.
What IS that cake? It looks like a bundt, but different!?!
Happy Birthday Sweet Ella! I can't believe you are already 4!!!
Don't think I've ever met a sweeter little girl than your Ella. Wish we could see you guys more often than once a year. I'm glad that Chris and Brendan enjoy their texts back and forth to each other. Their relationship means so much to me.
Post a Comment