Glad someone enjoys the winter! I'm more like the pictures of Ella after her ski attempt. We'll wait for you guys to thaw a little bit before we come visit sometime.
Seriously? That is your STREET? It looks like a fairytale or something. Amazing. And fun! (Although I think after one day I'd want to come back here...)
So does she ever go outside the curbs or jump the curb? or stay inside the curbs where its smooth? So you must have to have a passenger hold a red flag out the window when she falls off right?
5 comments:
I glad to see all that snow being put to some good use.
:-)
Cute Picture!
Pam
That is just CrAzY! What is pulling her down the street?
Glad someone enjoys the winter! I'm more like the pictures of Ella after her ski attempt. We'll wait for you guys to thaw a little bit before we come visit sometime.
Seriously? That is your STREET? It looks like a fairytale or something. Amazing. And fun! (Although I think after one day I'd want to come back here...)
So does she ever go outside the curbs or jump the curb? or stay inside the curbs where its smooth? So you must have to have a passenger hold a red flag out the window when she falls off right?
Post a Comment