Loved the new posts and the cute pictures. (I always read past the first ones anyway.) Glad you guys are getting to enjoy the outdoors, and keeping busy. Loves, Pam
Ditto on Pam's comment. I LOVE reading everyone's new entries and check everyone's blogs at least once or twice a week, but don't always have time to comment. The computer is such a Time Sucker for me. I used to get on in the morning when the house is quiet, but then I find myself on there ALL morning! So lately, I just get on in the afternoon/evening when I can squeeze in a few minutes while dinner is cooking or in between carpool runs. Much better system for me, but then I don't have a chance to always comment. But don't let that stop you from posting. I love seeing the kids growing up and your non-stop adventures. What great childhood memories you are creating for them.
3 comments:
Loved the new posts and the cute pictures.
(I always read past the first ones anyway.)
Glad you guys are getting to enjoy the outdoors, and keeping busy.
Loves,
Pam
Ditto on Pam's comment. I LOVE reading everyone's new entries and check everyone's blogs at least once or twice a week, but don't always have time to comment. The computer is such a Time Sucker for me. I used to get on in the morning when the house is quiet, but then I find myself on there ALL morning! So lately, I just get on in the afternoon/evening when I can squeeze in a few minutes while dinner is cooking or in between carpool runs. Much better system for me, but then I don't have a chance to always comment. But don't let that stop you from posting. I love seeing the kids growing up and your non-stop adventures. What great childhood memories you are creating for them.
my mom is always on all day sometimes too.
Post a Comment