So, no bites on my "riddle" yet...it is actually really obvious once you know. Here is another clue to help you along...the answer for this is the same as the last...
Yet is opposition de-divided?
Six is a tube.
Nine 'tis opposite nine,
But a six is de-divided?
No!
It is opposite "Y".
Does that help? Or is it worse? You can ask me questions if you like, I will tell you if you are on the right track. Remember...think out of the box!
4 comments:
Wow fun,
I love riddles, but I'm gonna have to think about this one for a min. nothing is jumping to mind.
I'll have to come back to this in just a bit when I can concentrate.
Pam
Dan and I are looking at this and so far we are thinking along the lines of Time/clocks, or mirrors...
Still haven't figured it out.
Pam
I don't even understand what I'm trying to figure out so I'll wait for a brainiac to tell me the answer. Wow! I feel really dumb. I'm Solei got it in a few minutes, huh?
Solei got it, but she was there when I started working on these "riddles" that morning and knew what I was doing. It still stumped her for a while though, so don't feel bad. I think someone will get it with the next clues.
Post a Comment