Congratulations Debbie! You guessed it...
I was playing with Ella and saw something shiny in her nose, and upon closer examination, realized it was a pearl bead. I tried to get it with tweezers but couldn't get around it, so I had to get one of those tiny screwdrivers and poke it through the hole and pull it out that way... pretty gross, eh?
After five kids, you would think I had been through this before, but I've been lucky...this was the first nose pickin' I've had to attempt. It gives a whole new meaning to nose jewels...
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!! I was going to be boring and say that you were working on a project....re-stringing a necklace....but I think it's funier that you had to do a pearl extraction from a NOSE!! I am just glad that you found it...but I would guess that a BIG sneeze would have shot it out of there!!
Oh my gosh Cindy, this is awful! I don't think I'd be able to do it. YOu are brave! I'll be sure to call you if (more likely...when) this happens at my house!
Post a Comment