Monday, January 19, 2009

New contest!

OK, OK, so I've been a little blog happy lately, but
cold weather + being sick = a lot of time inside,
and this is my only window to the outside world lately. My poor blog is bursting at the seams...

I was wondering what to do for my next contest (scroll down to read the results of the last one), and then something happened yesterday that gave me an idea....

So this week's contest is....

Try to guess the story behind this photo:



Wild guesses are welcome, so take a shot at it!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

A pearl fell off your necklace so you are attempting to restring it?

Cindy Smith said...

Not quite, it did fall off my necklace, but I will not be attempting to restring this one!

Anonymous said...

You were trying to take a picture of an optical illusion. The bead is in front of the other item.

Cindy Smith said...

Good guess, but alas, 'tis not an optical illusion. The other item is going through it -- but why??? :)

Debbie Hadley said...

Okay, the pearl fell off your broken necklace and Ella put it up her nose. So you had to use the small screwdriver to get it out of her nose.
Am I right?