Nobody has guessed the "riddle" yet, so here are a few more hints from the girls:
From Sierra: I hobo, hi!
From Solei: XO, banana box And a few more from me: Snub! Rag us some Nemo’s sugar buns! And:: Sega to baseball: A ball Abe sabotages.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
okay, I think I just got it. Are you writing the lines backwards and then they form new words if you alter the spaces? In the first one I noticed that the second word was for the most part found in the first word.
2 comments:
okay, I think I just got it. Are you writing the lines backwards and then they form new words if you alter the spaces? In the first one I noticed that the second word was for the most part found in the first word.
Ah Ha!
Finally! We got it!
Okay Dan got it first, but I can still say WE right????
Wow
Pam was a star, rats a saw map!
Dan's yo banana boy's nad !
Can't believe we didn't see it sooner.
Thanks for the fun
Pam n Dan
Post a Comment