Even the bunny rabbits are out....
So...sick or not, I decide that we are going out to play...
We dig around in the snow a bit, Taron fusses when he accidentally sprays it in his face...
I enjoy getting a dose of sunshine and taking a few photos of the trees, I just love all the variety of trees here...
Then it's back in to dry off and warm up.
How's that for the excitement of the week?
3 comments:
I'm so sorry you are still sick! I'll say a prayer for your health tonight. And since when is 20 degrees a beautiful day!....Burrr!
Talk about being optimistic. I have a hard time finding anything beautiful in the winter! I also find any excuse to stay in my house and not go out in the cold, but here you are sick (that's a great excuse for me) and still go out so your little ones can enjoy the fun snow. Don't know how you do it. Hope you get better soon.
Don't worry, we spend plenty of time indoors too! This was just the one day I got out this week, so it's all I had to write about!
Post a Comment