Monday, July 20, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a crazy few weeks, lots of catching up to do...We had the girls' friends from Iowa here this week so I've been playing tour guide and haven't had time to blog about our vacation until now, and now I need to catch up on the last week too...this is getting as bad as housework -- never caught up...

I have some video too but they take so long to upload and I am up way past my bedtime, so I am leaving them out this time around. If you really want to see them I can probably email them faster.

Anyways...

If you want to read chronologically, scroll down to the post that says VACATION TIME and read up from there.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad that you're life has been so full of fun that you haven't had time to post. That's the way life should be in the summer, at least some of the time!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

I also relate to having so many thing I'd like to capture and post on our blog that get there late or not at all.
I loving reading the posts that do make it to blogs, it's an awesome way to keep in touch as well as document kids growing older.
Pam