WOW! You had so many great adventures! I loved the photos of cousins with the firecrackers and dolls and even hiding in the dollhouse. Hooray for cameras to capture some of this marvelous summertime delight! I wish we could have seen you but I know how life is SO full with just getting to see our own cousins, let alone second cousins. We need to plan one of those extended family reunions...just the HOFFMAN clan, you know--so our children can run and plan while we just gab. And eat. And take pictures.
I just LOVE summer time! Warm weather, sun, time away from the grind with the family, time to enjoy God's creations, and to make memories. I'm so glad you have had the chance to enjoy life this summer. Loves, Pam
2 comments:
WOW! You had so many great adventures! I loved the photos of cousins with the firecrackers and dolls and even hiding in the dollhouse. Hooray for cameras to capture some of this marvelous summertime delight! I wish we could have seen you but I know how life is SO full with just getting to see our own cousins, let alone second cousins. We need to plan one of those extended family reunions...just the HOFFMAN clan, you know--so our children can run and plan while we just gab. And eat. And take pictures.
I just LOVE summer time!
Warm weather, sun, time away from the grind with the family, time to enjoy God's creations, and to make memories.
I'm so glad you have had the chance to enjoy life this summer.
Loves,
Pam
Post a Comment