Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday Fun

Friday we went to the Childrens Museum / Train Depot, where even the teenagers got in on the dress-up action.



The train museum was probably the least favorite activity of the week, but since it's combined with the children'ts museum we checked it out anyways.
Of course we couldn't end our visit without one of our personal "amber alerts". I came back from the restroom to find Taron missing. A train had just left, and I was so worried that he had somehow gotten on it. Fortunately a nice worker found him outside heading to the car and brought him back in to us. Whew!

We hadn't been to the beach yet and I figured it would be easier to keep track of everyone there, so we headed over to the pier. Solei and Amanda gave the beach a wonderful gift -- nostrils!


I'm just glad it didn't sneeze.

No comments: