There are no swings, no teeter totters...No colorful plastic playgroound equipment...
.
No jungle gyms to climb on...
.
No water fountains to get a drink from...
.
Or sandbox to dig your fingers in... (fyi, this is froth from the falls, not snow!)
.
.
Which is a good thing, with all those stairs to climb...
.
9 comments:
That is MY kind of park! Soooo gorgeous. Nature's playground...what more could you ask for. And since you asked...a BUSY street is across from our school...well almost. We cannot compete with that!
PS -- can't believe you aren't out yet?!?
beside my kids school is a corn field. Nothing that pretty exists here! So pretty, would love that!
I think you could turn that post into a childrens storybook. You are so creative. We do have a park across from our house, but it's nothing like that....beautiful!
That is absolutly gorgeous!!
Wow, you seriously live in a wonderland. I would be out there everyday having fairy parties and exploring. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous.
But when do you get out of school already! Summer is half over!!!
Tischer Creek is definitely a gem right in the middle of town! A real outdoor experience hidden in an urban setting. I got to hike a section between the university and the kids' school once a week for almost two months taking Art Adventure presentations to their classes. It became one of the highlights of my week. Thanks for sharing. -Josh
Now, that's what I call a REAL park! Such clever writing and fun photos, too. I'll bet you don't miss any of the plastic stuff there. Looks like Girls' camp at Brighton. How lucky you are! The best kind of exploring and fun!
Now, that's what I call a REAL park! Such clever writing and fun photos, too. I'll bet you don't miss any of the plastic stuff there. Looks like Girls' camp at Brighton. How lucky you are! The best kind of exploring and fun!
Post a Comment