They're back.
Everywhere you go, these beauties are poppin' up on the side of the road. There are a lot of purple flowers that come out in the spring here, but these are my favorite.
Lupines. Say it like "loopins".
I took Kina in to get groomed, and when I picked her up I figured it had been a while since she had gotten a potty break, so we drove behind Petco... Not many Petco stores in the world where you'd find this in back...
But that's the magic of this town. It seems you are always a stone's throw away from nature.
Even when you're at a strip mall.
But even better than that, is when it's close to home. I took some shots of the kids in the front yard. Of course, Solei was thrilled...
Uh oh, somebody's lupine is bigger than mine...
3 comments:
what great looking flowers. I don't think there is anything that lovely around here other than cacti!!! You beat us on that one.
Beautiful flowers!...and even more beautiful children!!! They are growing up so fast.
I'm so in love with flowers, you have no idea, especially the "pop up freely in nature" kind! Wow...I'm so jealous! Simply beautiful. And your little girls reminds me of you when you were younger! Time does repeat itself through our children, doesn't it!
Post a Comment