Soooo...
A few nights ago I made Aunt Debbie's chicken and rice wraps, and had a bunch of leftover filling... which I decided to utilize tonight. I figured I would try a sort of hybrid between her wraps and one of our favorites -- chimichangas. It was a hit.
So we needed a name for our creation. We put it to a vote... everyone came up with their own idea and we all chose our favorite.
I came up with Debbiechangas, Sierra with Chimitos, Caden with Maxrito, Taron with Jimmychangas...
But the winner was Solei. If you know her, this one won't surprise you...
So what will our new favorite mexican dish be called?
?
Potty Cloggers.
I just can't wait to have the missionaries over for this one...
3 comments:
LOL!!!....leave it to Solei! Great name!
So funny. No fitting of her age! And probably so true!
I meant SO fitting...duh...
Post a Comment