A tropical paradise is definitely not what you think of when you think of this town, but when we locals get the itch for a little taste of the South Pacific, this is where we go...

It's not a cheap resort, but I did some snooping and found a buy-one-pass-get-one free deal. Anything to motivate the kids to get their chores done is worth it...

Please forgive me for my overabundance of photos lately...our computer is acting up so I am kind of using the blog as my backup photo place right now, just in case...
Anyways...
3 comments:
WOW! What a place! That is a kids paradise, for sure! I'm NOT showing those pix to my kids...they'd be green with envy. Looks like a very super fun day.
That place looks awesome! My kids would love that!
looks like you had fun! My kids would have a hayday!!!!
Post a Comment