On April 27th, our Caden turned 8 years old! He has been such a joy in our lives, always so happy-go-lucky and funloving. We are so blessed to have him in our family. Happy Birthday, bud!


Apparently, his big sisters were not too happy about joining in on the above photo... c'mon girls, it's a birthday party! Smile! :)
4 comments:
Wow! What great times and memories. Sorry to not be able to comment on each of these fun posts...Happy birthday to Caden....I remember him being a newborn in his little carseat at our house for Memorial day...how time flies. Sierra and her friends looked like they had the time of their lives. Certainly something they'll all remember forever. I love that song by the way. I can't even imagine being dunked in 40 degree weather. FREEZING! Good thing you have little ones that are still excited and happy to explore and smile for photos because as you have discovered, they just aren't so thrilled about all the little things when they get older. I hear that they do repent and start to love you again after their missions/weddings. I'm looking forward to that :) Thanks for all the fun updates.
We hope Caden had an awesome birthday, and we wish we were there to celebrate it with him.
We had a blast with him last summer!
Funny Picture, Solei and Sierra don't look thrilled in that last one. But everyone else looks happy :-)
Loves,
Pam
8 years old already!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADEN!!! You are SO stinkin HANDSOME!! Can't believe you are ready to be BAPTIZED!! How EXCITING!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment