Sunday, May 3, 2009

Children's Museum

I spy with my little eye, two kids playing peek-a-boo...


Taron's the big boss -- the door to the board room was open so we peeked in and saw this big table, the kids thought they were pretty hot stuff and practiced "firing" each other.


And last of all, Taron asks a funny question... Note how he has to "mull it" over when I answer...

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love the story about firing, that question about the fish, and the sudden end to the movie after the potty statement. Very cute!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Mullet! I love how kids mix words, so cute.

Cindy Smith said...

This is Solei
Mullet is the big fish on club penguin.

Me, Myself and I said...

SO CUTE!!! What is better than FUNNY KIDS!!! LOVE the way their sweet smart funny little minds work!! Do you guys always have that place to yourself?