The other day, Chris got together with an old friend and challenged him to a race. He was on a snowmobile and his friend was on a dirt bike. The race started, but for some reason, Chris's machine wouldn't work quite right.
"Rhuurrr....rhuuurrr....rhuuurrr...rhuuurrr" Why did it keep cutting out? Try as he might, he couldn't get the dang snowmobile to run smoothly, and his friend was winning...
Slowly, the scenery changed, and he realized he wasn't on a snowmobile at all, but in his bed at home....asleep......with a snoring wife....
"Rhuurrr...rhuurrr....rhuurrr."
(C'mon, do I really snore that loud?)
2 comments:
Awesome,
A race between a snowmobile and a dirt bike seemed a little odd to me.
:-)
Pam
FUNNY!! But I sleep with a JACK HAMMER!!! Or should I say.....I DON'T sleep with a jack hammer - poor joel! He even had half his throat cut out and STILL snores!
Post a Comment