Sunday, May 31, 2009

Big Day

Living a long way from family, our friends at church have become our adopted family. This was the case on May 17th, when Caden was baptized. No grandparents or cousins could make it out to celebrate with us, but we did share the day with some good friends whose daughter was getting baptized also.

The room seemed electric with excitement, the kids just couldn't seem to sit still. I told our friends, "It might not have been the most 'reverent' meeting, but it was very joyful."

Caden's first words out of the water were "That felt good!"

Congratulations Caden! We are proud of you!
.

3 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Congratulations Caden!
We've are very proud of you.
I'm sad we weren't able to be there, but am glad we are at least able to see pictures of your special day.
We love you!
Pam

Me, Myself and I said...

CONGRATULATIONS CADEN!!! What a BIG and WONDERFUL day! I wish we could have been there to share you special day....but we were with you in sprit! I am SO proud of the decision you made to be baptized!

Debbie Hadley said...

I'm so So sad we couldn't be there. That's why I love blogging, because we get to see what we missed. Congrats Caden!