Last night Chris and I were watching Leno, and I made a comment about Jay "saying things too out of line", and Chris, confused, replied "Who's Adeline?" We got a good chuckle out of that, it really was late...
FUNNY! Reminds me of Debbie's funny!! Me...you should see me n' Joel's garments.....Debbie - why are you wearing Joel's garments..she thought I said you should see me IN Joel's garments! FUNNY!!! We laughed for an HOUR abuot that one!!! And it was NOT late!!
I love these Cindy and Jess. I remember one from work years ago. My boss got a note saying it was urgent that he return a call to Angela Scroupe. He was puzzled about who this lady was until he realized that the receptionist had misunderstood and it was The Angeles Group that had called. I'll also never forget the whole Bren and Leslie thing either.
4 comments:
isn't communication awesome!
That's funny!
Pam
FUNNY! Reminds me of Debbie's funny!! Me...you should see me n' Joel's garments.....Debbie - why are you wearing Joel's garments..she thought I said you should see me IN Joel's garments! FUNNY!!! We laughed for an HOUR abuot that one!!! And it was NOT late!!
That is funny! (Jess, that still makes me laugh).
I love these Cindy and Jess. I remember one from work years ago. My boss got a note saying it was urgent that he return a call to Angela Scroupe. He was puzzled about who this lady was until he realized that the receptionist had misunderstood and it was The Angeles Group that had called. I'll also never forget the whole Bren and Leslie thing either.
Post a Comment