Sunday, May 3, 2009

Up, Down, and Dunk

The kid's school had a carnival on Friday night, here are some photos...

Taron going up....



Caden coming down...

Sierra getting dunked...



Did I mention the temperature outside was somewhere in the 40's? Note how the boys are in coats, and look what she is in.... she got dunked once and then had to sit there for another 2 minutes, wet and freezing, until she got out again... poor thing.... BRRRRRRR!!!!!

4 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

What fun!
My kids are going to be super Jealous. Our School Carnival was pretty much a bummer this year. No blow up stuff or really much of anything the only fun activity there was a dunking booth.
Sierra is super brave, makes me cold just looking at the pictures.
:-)
Pam

Debbie Hadley said...

Wow, Sierra is brave. I hate being cold and wet!!!

Cindy Smith said...

this is sierra and i would just like to say that the water was WAAAAYYYYYY BELOW FREEZING and it was freaky!!!! I got dunked twice.

Me, Myself and I said...

Brrrrrrrrr! Our school carnival was actually A LOT of fun this year too....LOTS of blow up toys! Plus....Debbie's kids were with us to make it even MORE fun! Sierra.......CRAZY!!! FREEZING!!!!