Sunday, May 3, 2009

Drum Roll Please....

SPLASH!!!!

We are finally back in business with running water! For those of you who don't know, we have been without water in our kitchen sink for the last 5 or 6 weeks. I've been rinsing dishes with water brought in pitchers from the bathroom, and now I wonder how people survived before indoor plumbing!

Along with that, the drains upstairs were leaking and cracked, so the girls couldn't use their bathroom either. We got that fixed too.

Unfortunately, we will probably have to foot the bill on this, our builder is avoiding the issue and I'm not in the mood to go to court, so there goes this months spare change...

At least I can do this now....


Ahhhhhhhhh..............................
.

4 comments:

Dan, Pam and Family said...

That's gotta feel so good to have back up and running. I can't imagine being with out kitchen water for 6 weeks!
Makes me not feel so bad about doing my dishes today.
Pam

Debbie Hadley said...

Yea!!! I don't know how you've been surviving without water in the kitchen!!!

Me, Myself and I said...

6 weeks!! NO WAY!!! And seriously........TAKE THEM TO COURT!! It's a BRAND NEW HOUSE!! That is RIDICULOUS!!! It SHOULD be under waranty!!! DON'T YOU DARE LET THEM SLIDE!!!!

UTexasGeoDude said...

You make Minnesota look fun, but I don't think I can ever leave California, unless to come visit you. Thursday high 83 degrees, I am a month late in planting my tomatoes. Thanks for the blog update of your family.

Mark and Colleen